NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How to kill a troll

Tari

Guest Lidia

Tari wrote:

Funny too but so true. lol

Hilarious, and a bit frightening. Did we have a troll visiting? What did I miss?<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/18 10:56

• 1 month later...

Are you saying that to openly accuse someone you don't know is better? The reason that I haven't is because the person that contacts me under one name seems to be about 3 people. Maybe the member here doesn't even know it is happening or doesn't care...I certainly have had a couple of wierd MSN messages, that orginate from here. Maybe my fault for giving out my email address. However I was just hoping that it would stop if it was ignored, the only reason I brought it up was this thread....nice

I think there is a mix up on "Whom" may be considered a "Troll".

The reference Talon (for example) was referring to, is the great debates that started and some people felt it may be Troll activity. Which it is not.

The person you are talking about Trina, is a case you should and did (I think) notify an Admin or Mod about, I hope.

It is always good practice, to never give out or post your personal email or IM screen name to a Forum. :-)

I am sorry to hear you are being harassed by someone. That is detestable!!

Trina wrote:

Are you saying that to openly accuse someone you don't know is better? The reason that I haven't is because the person that contacts me under one name seems to be about 3 people. Maybe the member here doesn't even know it is happening or doesn't care...I certainly have had a couple of wierd MSN messages, that orginate from here. Maybe my fault for giving out my email address. However I was just hoping that it would stop if it was ignored, the only reason I brought it up was this thread....nice

No Trina, it means that you could PM your suspicions to an admin and that admin can investigate the matter.