NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Think I'm ready to make the move.....

in about 6 months. I've been on these forums for little over a year and researching Greys about 6 months before that. In that time, I've read about every book and every forum on this site (thank you all, you are all amazing). I also have been to a few local pet stores so many times, they are showing me how to hand rear and I work with many parrots with step ups and towel games. My wife and I our building a house and it will be done in January. I say we have a CAG or TAG by March or April(leaning towards TAG). I can't wait, I'm pumped and just wanted to make a post and thank everyone here for the wealth of information on this board. Because I was telling some my plans for a parrot and they looked at me like I'm crazy. Except the guy with a B&G Macaw. So, I thought I would share my plans here since you all understand where I'm comming from.

I am glad to hear you have researched thoroughly before committing to getting one, I only wish every one would do that before making the big plunge but at least you know what you are getting into.

Congrats on building your house, that is no small feat in today's economy and I wish you well. Please keep us informed as that day of grey ownership gets closer and good luck to you.