NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Eee I Eee I Oh!

lovethatgrey

You all might have to turn up the volume to hear this. Didn't realize the music was too loud.:blush:

Emma loves trying to sing this song and likes to make up her own lyrics as she goes along.

I think it's adorable when she says Eee I Eee I Oh!!:P

like... Emma here, Emma there!

I Just love watching you videos! Emma is so great! I have a few questions for you if you dont mind! lol

*How old is Emma?

*How do you go about training her? You know with the, Give me a turkey, a pirate...ect...

*And what Cd is that?! She seems to love it! Did she learn how to sing that song from the cd? OR you singing it?

*And one more, How old was she when she started to

talk?

*Oh wait, And is she a DNA sexed Female?

Sorry for all the questions, I just learn from everyone, And you have had SO much success with you baby, I would just like all the advice I can get so I am as succesful as you, and everyone else here for that matter! Thats why I love this forum, Everyone is such an inspiration! Anyway, My calypso is a DNA sexed Female, and she is about 7 months now. :) She loves watching emma too! haha

Thanks everybirdy for your kind compliments. Emma is a DNA tested female and turned 19 months old today! She started talking when she was about 10 months old and her first phrase was "I love you". If you go on my youtube page you will be able to see how she has evolved. I am very happy to have captured so much of her on video.

Regarding the music in the background. It is children's music which I purchased on Itunes. Sometimes I sing to her and sometimes I don't. Emma truly loves listening to her music. In fact it is a daily morning ritual.

My advice that I can offer is to verbalize as much as possible with your african grey. Make a big deal out of all their accomplishments whether big or small.

Make every experience with them a happy and positive one and ALWAYS acknowledge them

I do believe that my parrots know that they are truly loved because of the time and effort spent with them.

I think things changed a lot for Emma the day she decided that she trusted me. Once she decided to solidify our relationship and bond with me, she became interested in anything and everything I say to her.

I truly believe that all african greys have endless potential but it is up to their caregiver to tap in to their desire to expose their abilities.