NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

THE big move.

Supernova

Hi everybody just moved my son to his new home and now I am in his old bedroom with my puter and it has been hard work. Ben is still down stairs, she is feeling left out because we have been very busy moving stuff about like mad, My wife can now do all those things she always wanted to and I have a room to play in.

The extra space is very nice but we are knackered.

Bernie ;)

When we bought our house it was more for location (to my parents house) than some other types of amenities (such as a large closet in the master). It had three bedrooms, a finished room over the garage and the floor plan was (and still is) open and easy to enjoy. The yard was great, very large and faces my parents back yard. Soon after buying the house I had a wonderful surprise - baby #4 (LP) would be there the next year. The garage was converted into three rooms - a bedroom, mudroom, small storage room. The bedroom for my youngest daughter. When my oldest moved out on his own, I took over his room for my computer (it has now been in every room in the house but my bedroom). As LP grew he wanted the frog and my computer went to his room (the smallest in the house). When Caiti moved out, Sarah took her room (the converted garage) and I moved the computer into the next available room (a little larger) and had a small guest room. When Sarah moved out I took over the converted garage (now my office) and it is being taken over by my fids. The circle of life continues. Enjoy the new digs Bernie - they look great.