NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Show me Game!

lovethatgrey

Hope you guys aren't sick of Emma. When I watch this video.. I am reminded of how much I love her. She is such a joker... asking me for a scratchie so she can stay motivated.{Feel-good-00020114}

She has such a "what's in it for me attitude".

Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/10/03 05:56<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/10/03 17:39

Emma is a very smart cookie my Amazon does a few animal sounds like a duck and a chicken,monkey, pig. but Tyco is so lazy she only learns what intrests or concerns her she know what every food is just about and the color of certin veggies she can wave hello and blow kisses no matter what I do she refuses to do animal sounds except for a dog and only because I have dogs that bark. oh well I just enjoy watching your Emma she is so precious you must be very proud of her.

Emma is a very smart cookie my Amazon does a few animal sounds like a duck and a chicken,monkey, pig. but Tyco is so lazy she only learns what intrests or concerns her she know what every food is just about and the color of certin veggies she can wave hello and blow kisses no matter what I do she refuses to do animal sounds except for a dog and only because I have dogs that bark. oh well I just enjoy watching your Emma she is so precious you must be very proud of her.

OMG - Emma is so wonderful! I love the way she has you wrapped around her finger for the Scratchie and her vocabulary and understanding is spot on! This makes me a very proud grey owner and motivates me to continue working with Dixie. Great video - thanks for sharing and thanks for inspiring all of us!

rbpittman wrote:

OMG - Emma is so wonderful! I love the way she has you wrapped around her finger for the Scratchie and her vocabulary and understanding is spot on! This makes me a very proud grey owner and motivates me to continue working with Dixie. Great video - thanks for sharing and thanks for inspiring all of us!

Nobody has me wrapped around any finger! What ever are you talking about!:P