NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

"""T.O.O.T"""

judygram

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This really has to stop! I've just realised that EVERY THURSDAY it is me who opens proceedings in T.o.O.T. I know our founding members are a little behind in the old hours stake and therefore I would be expected to drink earlier - but here I am at 16.23 with a beer in my hand!

What is the world coming to! TOOT on I say! :woohoo:

It is interesting how the days were dragging while I was awaiting my little one's arrival, but now that he is here, how this week did fly past. I'll get out my locking sippy cup and put it by my chair so if I ever sit down tonight, I'll be reminded to T.o.O.T. Funny enough Jill is the one to remind me... my cup is a leftover from Halloween and it has a picture on it that I will call Jill! LOL.

Good thinking Jill, the computer work may not go any easier but will be less painful, so this is for medicinal purposes. My daughter has a doctor appt this afternoon which will entail hours of drive time and TLC, then I have to come home and cut out fabric for a quilt workshop tomorrow that I haven't prepared my supply list yet.

We also really need a club for the weekend too - Sessions on Saturday and Sunday, or the like. It's just awful that all the poor souls who have to have a tipple at the weekend, have to do so without the safety of a legitimate club!

Something for the new Mod to think on, although I'm sure she already is!! ;)<br><br>Post edited by: pearllyn, at: 2009/11/17 17:14