NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Concerned about my grey

bigtiny50

This morning during my play time with my grey the dogs started barking and she got scared and flew into a glass door. When I got to her she was standing on the floor and when I picked her up it was like nothing happened, she flipped upside down (she loves this trick) and I just put her in the cage. I am just worried that something might have happened to her. She seemed fine, eating and talking and no blood anywhere but I just want to make sure she is not injured. Is there something I should be looking for? Can anyone help me to make sure she is really OK??? This is my first grey. Thanks in advance for your help.

Guest briansmum

if her behaviour is normal, there is no bleeding, no broken feathers and she can fly like normal then she's fine i would say.

my grey flew into the glass door a few times when he first learned to fly.. needless to say he doesn't do it anymore :laugh:

keep monitoring her for changes, and if need be a trip to the vet would put your mind at rest.

Guest Lidia

Absolutely, ditto to what Dan and Beccy said. One thing, you might put something on the glass door so she doesn't try to fly into it again.