NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grilled Cheese/Mac n Cheese

Jingles

I LOVE grilled cheese and Mac n Cheese...

I am always wanting new recipes to try...but here is one of my favorites...

2 pieces of buttered bread...

1 piece of colby jack cheese

1 piece of peppered jack cheese

smear of cream cheese

put down 1 piece of buttered bread on skillet add colby jack cheese and then smear of cream cheese (tip, put the smear on the cheese first and then add to bread!) next add pepper jack cheese (so the cream cheese goes in the middle) then other piece of bread.

Flip when 1st side is brown...take off when other side is brown.

I love this grilled cheese...

Mac N Cheese

cream cheese

shredded cheese

Make Mac n cheese

Put in a casserole dish

Take chunks of cream cheese and spread throughout

Shredded cheese on top

Bake til shredded cheese is melted or a bit 'burned' ...that's my favorite cheese

Oh this is good!!!

What are your recipes?

Mac n cheeeeeeeeez. Mmmmmm, my buns are expanding just thinking of it.

I Use a fun shape of pasta, cream, apple smoked cheddar, asiagio, and bits of maple smoked bacon and red pepper (not red bell peppers, but red pepper corns) After baking it, I let it cool in the pan over night and slice into cubes. Sprinkle the cubes with a mixture of flour and corn meal and fry it up in a skillit full o butter. Take a bite and give the rest to your skinny friends while laughing all the way to Victorias Secret. Muahahahahahahahahaha!<br><br>Post edited by: SchroedersJen, at: 2009/10/01 00:58

No canned, no boxed. Don't have to be a southern cook to know that, but maybe it helps! (Must confess; had a southern grandmother, never used a recipe. My California g-mother was a mighty good cook also.) I've used cheddar, romano, mozzarella, gouda, feta (all sheep or goat) at the same time. It's best when baked, all golden brown and crispy on the edges. Mmmmmmm