NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Confirmation of What People Think of Me!!!

JillyBeanz

I received a little present from a work colleague today - a coffee cup mat - with the following verse on it:

Entitled: You are Mad

Dear Person, you are MAD.

But I mean that in a NICE way.

ie You are NICE mad, not SCARY mad.

Scary mad would not be good.

Oh god, please don't go SCARY MAD.

Mmm, not sure!!!

And this was from a supposed friend!!!! :laugh:

Since I only know you thru the forum I cannot make an accurate assessment as someone who knows you face to face but it seems to me it fits, not that you are mad, since there are many shades of mad, but very outspoken and to the point but that is what I like about you and like Julie said, we wouldn't have it any other way.

I think it was intended in a good way so take it that way, at least you have an honest friend, the best kind.

Jill Honey,

You are MAD, as in CRAZY MAD! That's a nice mad, not a scary mad if you ask me....lol. Of course you are mad because Harvey made you that way. Now you have to start another group M.A.D. Made Absolutely Disfunctional. Of course those meetings will be followed by F.A.R.T. and S.P.E.W. Thus you will be the founder of M.A.D. F.A.R.T. S.P.E.W.

Remember I love you!

The friend from work is the sweetest, kindest person you could meet - nobody has a bad word to say about her (unlike me!!) and she's just so caring and nice!

We'd been having a conversation about the goings on in our lives and she went to a local department store and picked this up! She then asked another friend, in hindsight, if she should give it to me (she thought I'd be offended)!

Sums me up I think anyway! But thank you very much to all who told me that this was in no way a true reflection of me. FRIENDS, FRIENDS!!! Huh! :laugh:

Well Jill I guess it depends on which definition she meant:

1 : disordered in mind : insane

2 a : completely unrestrained by reason and judgment <driven mad by the pain> b : incapable of being explained or accounted for <a mad decision>

3 : carried away by intense anger : furious <mad about the delay>

4 : carried away by enthusiasm or desire <mad about horses>

5 : affected with rabies : rabid

6 : marked by wild gaiety and merriment : hilarious

7 : intensely excited : frantic

8 : marked by intense and often chaotic activity : wild <a mad scramble>

Now if its #5 then well . . . . I'd worry, a lot!!! :laugh: ;)

Hello, I'm Jill. I used to have all of these lovely friends from around the globe that I used to ask advice from for my little baby Harvey and for which I was eternally grateful.

One day, the lovely lady that befriended me early on as she was so welcoming (I think she was called Judy or something) started persecuting me (I think because she now has all of this power as ultimate forum moderator pro type VIIII).

I'm really just this shy, retiring person who finds solace in bigging herself up here as nobody in real life takes any notice of her.

I really have now lost all of my self confidence due to my grey hair (Steve Martin), big nose (Steve Martin) and my ability to foam at the mouth (rabies).

I must hobble off now to get a stick to scratch my back. Since the hump developed I have been unable to reach it (to wash too) - what is that smell around here?

Oh well, just when I was happy..........! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We wouldn't have F.A.R.T. and S.P.E.W. with Jill. She's absolutely mad - but in a nice way - that's what makes her so much fun to be around and why we love her so much! I love you Jill!

Mr. Webster - please put in a new definition of mad and put Jill's picture beside it. This way we'll know what mad in a nice way is and home to emulate her on an hourly basis.<br><br>Post edited by: rbpittman, at: 2009/10/01 23:13