NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Old Horse

Debandbella

My condolences Deb on the loss of Bonnie, I'm glad that things went quickly and well, and know that Bonnie is running free in a pasture that is just hers. In my mind God holds a special place in heaven for our beloved animals and cares for them until we meet them again. Bless you for caring for her with such kindness, warmth and true love.

Thanks guys, i just feel relieved its done now, my only regret was i didnt do it sooner, she was in pain that last day despite being quite perky she was sweaty, the only time she sweated was when she was in pain. I was also giving her a good scratch on her tummy and behind her front legs, she really used to love that, raised her head and pointed her nose out til she repositioned herself so i would scratch her somewhere else, it barely registered with her when i did a few days previously and she didnt respond at all to it last wednesday. Just trying to get the teenager to get some photos up of her now, they were taken not long before the vet arrived.

Thanks for enquiring,i still feel relieved but yesterday was really hard as it was a week since, spent the entire day thinking about what was happening this time last week. Went out for a drink, ended up drunk and sobbing my heart out. If you send me an email address my daughter thinks she can send pictures via email.