NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Proud mama

Tycos_mom

So I'm very proud of Adaya she was hatched on Feb.7 of this year which makes her 7months old and she can talk and not just 1 word she say pretty baby, good boy, apple, hungry, whatcha doin, happy, oweeeowahah bing bang, peek a boo. she can mimic the micro wave the dog barking the telephone. and probubly a few other things that I'm forgeting but I'm very very proud of her she is getting to be a great little talker Its probably because she has 5 other birds around her that all talk so she learning a bit of everything from every bird. What a smarty pants eh.

Adayaonherharness004.jpg

tycoandshady004.jpg

What a wonderful update on Adaya!!

She is such a beautiful Grey that is truly flourishing under you loving up-bringing and care. Her cognitive abilities are impressive for such a young age. It just shows what a GreYt job you are doing with her. :-)

Thanks for this update and looking forward more!!

How wonderful! Congrats!

My Calypso was born March 9th, So she is just about a month behind Adaya, Hopefully she picks up talking as well as your baby! Its ok ethier way though, It would just be a perk ;) I just love to hear thier little human voices, its SO cute, YOu gotta post videos! WE WANT A VIDEO!!! If you can, That would be great!

Pat, thanks for the wonderful update. It gives me hope that Beau (when he gets here) will be just as inquisitive and progressive as Adaya is. Dixie's vocabulary grows every day, and with her help I'm sure Beau will be just as great at talking as she is. I love seeing Adaya in her harness. We've not mastered that yet with Dixie, Sterling is doing well with it, and Beau loves his, he gets to fly! Thanks again for the update and keep more coming!