NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Congratulations Judygram!!

Talon

I would like to Congratulate Judygram on her promotion to site moderator of ALL rooms here at Greyforums. As you all can see, Judy is our most dedicated poster, soon to reach 20,000 posts! Judy has been here since the start of our family, and is to be commended for her dedication and loyalty to all of us here at Greyforums.

Congratulations Judy! I am very thankful, and very proud of all you have done here to make this the best possible forum family for us and our birds. :kiss:

Penny

You go girl.. B) Your promotion has been a long time coming hasn't it.. I'm happy it finally happened. I'm sure there are more promotions coming your way real soon.

Thanks for being my friend and helping us keep the place number one in the African Grey forum world. But most of all thank you for being a wonderful asset to our large and growing family. We love you Judygram. Don't ever change.. :P:);)

Thank you Penny and Frank for the promotion, you both know that I have wanted to participate more in this greyt forum and now you have given me the chance to do so. I appreciate your confidence in my ability to do what is necessary to keep this forum running smoothly and easily and I can safely say I will do all I can to help each and every member here.

Some people might say different but I will never change, what you see is what you get.

I love the both of you too and thanks again.

Oh My Goodness!!! How fantastic! Congratulations Judy - you SOOOOOOO deserve it!

I shall now hold you in even more esteem that I already did (if I can!!)

You are a fantastic member of the forum and if it wasn't for people like you - Harvey and I wouldn't be here!

Congratulations!!!!! :) :) :)