NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Friendship Path? Meaning Please

danmcq

Ok, every-time I see this, I wonder, what does this mean?

"Your friendship path to Ice ( 3 degrees ):

danmcq > Tari > Bekkie"

It is not self explanatory and it is not for example the "Path" or order friends were added or a complete list of friends I have.

Number 5 is Alive, need input :-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/07/17 12:30

Boy this is fun when you have to explain things to a genius, but that means you Dan are a friend to Tari and Tari is a friend to Bekkie so there you have it. Glad I could be of service to you, I love it when I know more than the smartest people, just kidding Dan. :laugh:

{Characters-0002007B}

Hi Judy, I have always known you were Brilliant! :-)

Whats strange then, is it is not all my friends, nor is it in the order added etc.

You know dis-order drives an engineer crazy!!:side:

We will analyze things until we know their atomic composition, weight and how they play with other Atoms :woohoo:

I must figure out a pattern or go Bonkers !!

{Characters-0002005F}<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/07/17 14:35

Guest Lidia

That fractal image doesn't seem too chaotic to me, I think it's comforting to know that things repeat the same patterns no matter how small they get! It's when they're so big that we can't see the patterns that we should worry. Ok, I grant you that that is not an engineering way to look at it, I am a historian and archaeologist. Patterns = good.<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/17 19:41