NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Intro Post

Hi, Is it here I'm supposed to wave at everybody ? My brain can't cope with photobucket so I decided to forget about it and just say Hi instead, pity though...

Bare minimum on account of zero energy by now : Me English living in Brussels. She ChickPea medium-to-old girl like me, 3 or more previous owners, feather barberer and chewer long long term so now a personality trait rather than a problem, doesn't talk but communicates in the usual ways,has finally stopped laying about a year ago (phew), has the run of the apartment when I'm at home and runs quickly to join in whenever I clear up or clean around her many territories accompanied by a sound reserved uniquely for those occasions. There you go, that will do for a starter...

Hello Shadesofgrey and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Chickpea.

Sorry you are having such a hard time with posting pictures, a lot of us here do use photobucket to share pictures but keep working at it and maybe you will soon succeed.

Do read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Welcome ShadesofGrey and ChickPea!!!

It's GreYt having you here. It is always wonderful to hear of someone providing a good loving home to a Grey in need.

It sounds like you have gotten on well with her and are working towards showing her the loving interaction she needs and deserves. :-)

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hi ShadesofGrey and ChickPea!

Welcome to the forum.

I've been on here a year and a half and only just managed to master posting pics via photobucket! It's really quite easy once it's explained, as Jilly said, there are good threads on here - I'm sure you'll get it much quicker than I did!

Bye for now.

Lyn & ALf

xx