NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Big bird - small body

Joolesgreyuk

Someone needs to tell Argyle that he is the smaller of my two fids, he is half the size of Beau but really pushes his luck with him. If allowed he will take it upon himself to sit on top of Beau's cage inviting him to nip at his feet or sit as close to Beau's cage as he can get trying to out-stare him. Beau just sits there as if to say "yeah whatever" LOL. Argyle shows absolutely no fear whatsoever, he is a big bird in a small body!

Thats funny Julie, my sun conure is the same way, she is small in comparison to Josey but she is the more aggressive of the two birds. She is the one I have to keep away from my grey and not the other way around. Must be the small complex, they try to make up in ferociousness what they lack in size.

aren't they silly I know that Jeeper for sure thinks he's as big as Darius he goes and sits on the end of Darius's cage like he his best bud. Thank goodness Darius is a very gentle bird and just sits there doesn't even try to approch Jeepers or any of my birds for that matter the other day I came out of the bathroom to find Tyco sitting on the window sill 6 inches away from Darius's boing which Darius was on at the time. both birds where just sitting there like it was no big deal I almost had a heart attack I went over and as calmly as I could told Tyco to step up and she did no problem. I gave her the lechture of her life as I walked her back to her cage. she just looked at me as if to say whats the big deal. Sometimes my birds just amaze me how well they seem to except each other. I have no Idea why but I'm very glad they do.