NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Rescues

Jayd

;)Can't stop, yesterday we brought home a parakeet with a nostril injury, a cockatiel with a wing injury.

In a couple of days were getting a 25 year old Sulfur-Crested 'too. who was abused, his name is Fred, he has some plucking on chest and thighs,his 1st owner would lock him in a closet, 1/2 of his present owners don't like birds. He is a sweet baby, he lets both Maggie and I, "scrich" him:P .Hope to have some pictures soon...:)

I had a Sulfur Crested Too that I rescued and found a wonderful home for. He was twenty-seven years old at least wild caught and the most sweetest bird you ever met with woman he didn't like men or children or other birds so since I have a 13 yr old daughter and lots of other birds there was no way I could keep him he would literly attack my daughter and my otherr birds every chance he got. Even though I loved him and he loved me I had to think of the saftey of my child and other bird so I found him a home with a wonderful single older woman that had lost her Sulfur crested too the year before he was 33 when he died and she had had him since she was just a teenager. so I gave my Mr. magoo to her she loves him to pieces he is in the perfect home for him.

mrmagoo001.jpg