NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

So Clumsy!

JillyBeanz

I don't know if it's because Harvey is moulting - but he's turned into the numpty from idiot island!

Tonight, for example - he's already flown into my head and also now into the curtains (which he's never done before)!

I feel I can't leave him unsupervised for a second - he's been in and out of his cage tonight more than the OAPs at the Christmas Disco doing the Hokey Cokey (with bilateral hip replacements)!

He also won't leave me alone! He's glued to me and is insisting I am "preened" too (which consists of nips to my shoulder and neck area - he's been removed numerous times now)!!

He really is starting to look like a badly stuffed pillow - there's baby feathers peeking out all over the place!! ;)

I think he is hiding his face 'cause you embarrassed him telling these tales. Over and over he shows you how to bite off those feather sheaths, he told me he thinks you are untrainable. As far as flying into the curtains, that is frustration after showing you exactly what you were supposed to do, instead you are fiddling with a camera and computer. Bah, he is going mad trying to train you. LOL

Hahahahahahahahaha, Harvey is a hoot and love the "Headless Parrot"...hmmmmmmm sounds like a movie...VERY SCARY. :P

Dayo does not fly into things since gaining good flight skills, but in the beginning he did as all do.

He will still just fall off a perch every once in a blue moon. I don't know what causes it other than just not paying attention to what he is doping. Kinda like us walking and talking then stepping off a curb we didn't know was there...... WHOOPS, where'd that come from. :P