NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Long Two Weeks - Part 2

rbpittman

I'm doing this in two different posts since I don't want one to overshadow the other. Part 1 explains the loss of George. Part 2 is much happier.

Mom took Paul out to spend some time with him Saturday and when they came home they were not alone!

Meet Tequila Blue! He's a 3 month old Sun Conure who has taken the heart of my little boy. Blue has a new cage and loves to cuddle and be cuddled. Paul has already managed to get this precious baby to lay on his back in his hand! He sounds like a dolphin when he chirps and is long clipped so he can fly some. He sleeps in Paul's room with him. Blue is completely on pellets but does enjoy a pistachio every now and then. This morning he enjoyed warm oatmeal with Paul at breakfast.

I'm sure there will be more fun to come so I'll keep you posted.

Ok, I'll have to learn to post pictures - look at my profile for Blue! He's a cutie.<br><br>Post edited by: rbpittman, at: 2009/09/21 16:24

I knew it, I knew it, Paul really does have a love for the birds and he has an excellent companion for him now in a sun conure. I have one too and she is a shoulder ornament, loves going all thru the house with me while I do things and no matter how I move she hangs on and stays with me.

He is going to have so much fun with Tequila Blue and I can't wait to see some pictures of him, of course he will have to wait for the first or second molt to get those bright yellow and orange colors but he chose wisely in my opinion Robin.

Congrats on your new addition.

Blu is absolutly gorgeous and after he molts acoule times he's going to be just stunning Suns are a wonderful bird for young kids because they adapt so easily. I think most conures are like that they love everyone and very seldom won't go to anyone thats willing to give them some attention. He's going to have a wonderful time with his new bird