NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey parrot adoption

medfun

Good morning to everybody here. I am from Bulgaria and I would like to take one or two grey parrot. I had one and before 2 months, he passed away. I'm interesting to adopt because I don’t have the money to buy one I someone knows if there is e refuge that the sent that birds that they don’t want to communicate I would like to take two(male , female) for company. I do not have preferences at the age. So if someone knows let me know to contact with them thanks a lot to everyone here.

I dont wish to be rude but parrots cost a lot of money to keep not just buy.Vet bills ,fresh fruit and veg, toys, cage, stand, the list goes on and on.My gut feeling is that you should hang on till you are in a better financial position and then buy one of your choosing.Sorry if this is not the reply you wished for but I am thinking of you and the parrot.<br><br>Post edited by: she, at: 2009/09/21 13:34

dear she the problem here in bulgaria that every else for parrot is cheap i have a lot of toys from the old parrot here i very expensive to buy not to keep only for reference avian vet costs 5 euro and full test for parrot about 14 euro food is cheap buto to buy one is over 1000 euro

I think the best way would be to contact your local bird association or Avian vet who would be able to put you on the right track to find a bird to adopt.

There are lots of restrictions with shipping birds in Europe because of the brid flu and some countries will not even accept importation of birds.