NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Do they know?.....

casper

When we are not feeling 100%?

I believe they do!

I have a terrible cold at the moment, not the worst thing in the world but I feel terrible!

Well yesterday, I got the important things done and laid down on the sofa, within 10 minutes I had one grey sat on my legs preening but baby Jasper walked up the sofa to my shoulders, cuddled in and had a nap with me!

It was as if they knew I wasnt myself and needed a bit of quiet time and some tlc!

I spend more time with my greys believe it or not than my husband lol and I do believe it when its said they can sense our moods and feelings.

If only they could make me a lemsip!!!!!!!:P

I am sure they do sense when we are not feeling good, just as they do our anger, frustration, fear and so forth. I hope they made you feel a little better Caroline but those colds sure can make you feel miserable, you take care of yourself you hear!

Out of the three it looks like one of them ought to be able to fix you a lemsip!:lol: :whistle:

They certainly do! I have told this story before but I will repeat it here for you.

I had a headache for several days in a row and just could not get rid of it. I was feeling kind of depressed about it and with Whisper on my shoulder I went over opened up the cupboard and stood there looking at the aspirin and stuff trying to decide what to take this time. I said " Whisper, Mom has a bad headache." in a very discouraged voice. I wasn't even turned toward her I was looking in the cupboard. Whisper just reached around and gave me a kiss on the mouth. Nothing more just that kiss. I really believe she was sympathizing with me and wanted to make me feel better.