NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Blue is hear again

she

This morning I am just having breakfast watching Blue hanging upside down from the top of his cage knocking a bell about.It is so funny because he is doing it like in slow motion,its like a grandad trying to play football with kids,the old fella still has lots of spirit and he is very happy.

I am not sure when he goes home yet,probably next weekend.He is eating a chicken leg at the moment. I offered Charlie one but he freeked out,way to scarey for him.I had to pull some chicken off the bone before he would eat any.

Hahahaha Sheila!

Blue may be getting up in the years. But he has found it much more enjoyable to make the kill strikes long and slow. :P

Hey, give Charlie a break. With all that meat still on the bone, you never know when that muscle may flinch and hurt someone. Charlie is very wise to let you take care of removing that threat. :-)

I think that is so wonderful that you get to keep Blue for periods of time to enjoy having another grey in the house but not for keeps. He certainly makes himself at home when he is there it looks like.

I guess in his older age, over 40, he is moving maybe a little slower than his younger counterpart Charlie but its heartwarming to hear he still enjoys banging a bell.

Josey loves a good chicken bone also.