NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Isaac is renamed Elmo

Guest Monique

Guest Monique

I have renamed my bird Isaac to Elmo. He was named after Sir Isaac Newton. However he far to lovey dovey to be an Isaac. He is also not very smart. I mean he's smart but for instance, I lost a bolt to his food dish door (fell off the cage). It's been off of the cage for an entire week and he has not tried to open it. Ever. So I guess what I am trying to say is he's gullible. I told him he cannot get out of his cage and so he doesn't try.

Not sure if I am crazy or what renaming him after he's been home for several months already .. but he is definitely an Elmo! :)

Hi Monique,

It is possible, that he is more intelligent than you give him credit for :-)

He may be so brilliant, that he knows he is toast if he goes out that door...he is wise to YOUR game and is not falling for the old - Leave the door open and when they try to get out, shoot them for trying to escape" :-)

Who Say's Isaac Newton wasn't affectionate? Why miss out on good lovin ;)

Guest Lidia

danmcq wrote:

He may be so brilliant, that he knows he is toast if he goes out that door...he is wise to YOUR game and is not falling for the old - Leave the door open and when they try to get out, shoot them for trying to escape" :-)

Yeah! I think Dan's got a point there! Anyway, Elmo is a cute name for a parrot. It's very hard to name them, you don't really know for months what they're like. It sounds like Elmo is a good choice.

• 1 month later...