NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cranberry Juice

Guest Lidia

Guest Lidia

The Big Bird likes cranberry juice! Yay! On foot of the tea/coffee threads and how other people deal with this issue, I've been trying Joshua on various juices (in a teacup, he won't drink them any other way). He doesn't like apple, orange, pear, pineapple, mango or grapefruit, but he does like cranberry, I have been giving him the Ocean Spray 'cranberry classic', which we both like. Of course, I can also take a tot of voddie in mine.<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/16 13:21

Guest Monique

Oranges are "Isaac's" favorite. As long as you hand them to him. If you put them in his bowl he's not interested :).

buddy likes apple juice not keen on others although there is a flavoured water they brought out here something revive will have to look when i go to the car i have a bottle left of it. they do 2 diff flavours 1 is berry which he likes and other is citrus he likes that too.

I bought a pomegranate, apple and cherry juice mix from our local farmers market. Bond thinks it's the best. And because it is 100% natural it only last about a week in the frig I put it into an icecube tray and give it to Bond frozen. Or sometimes I mix it up into her morning food.

Guest Lidia

Well, moot now. Joshua DOESN'T like cranberry juice today. The little ratbag, I swear he does it to confuse me.

Guest Lidia

greylover wrote:

lol he might like a change.Have you try to change the juice???

Oh, yes. He likes it, he likes it not. He likes it, he likes it not.

{Holidays-00020123}

Guest Lidia

judygram wrote:

I give Josey baths, she does not like them but I follow thru, she does not get the best of me, I won't let her.:P

Wait until you've joined the Bite Me club!

{Feel-bad-00020080}<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/18 10:53

Spanky Loves Cranberry Juice, but insists I feed it to him either from the bottle, 'cause I can't open it fast enough, or from a stainless steel shot glass. He drinks it perched from my shoulder, and shakes the excess from his beak. ... He gets juice, I get a STICKY SHOWER!{Nature-0002009B}

Celery,

Mr Boo loves grape juice we found... and now he goes after any bottle with liquid in it!

He does not like his pellets and I read that they should be his main staple. So I soak them in grape juice and he eats them now.

Guest briansmum

brian is a buggar when there are glasses, cups or bottles about, the beak must be dipped in each one! i let him stick his tongue things like tea and sugary jucies but thats all he get. he is allowed his own "cup" of anything organic and 100% natural though, and what is his cup.. the bottle cap of course! soooo cute :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest briansmum

just make sure there aren't loads of extra addatives in it. there can be lots of preservatives and added sugars in some juices that aren't good for birds. the more natural the better!