NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Marvelous Bird Cages

AiSell

Recently, I notice that many sites that sell bird cages offer a new bird cages brand Marvelous Cages. They offer for sale 9-10 models.

I’m in love and impressive of their design. But I’ve never seen these bird cages live in the local PetStore.

Has anyone heard of these? Does anyone have one? Are they nice? What’s about quality, design, company or something! Thank’s friends.

Please share your impressions. In particular: I chose this cage: http://www.birdscomfort.com/veranda_opentop_birdcage.html for my three 3 parrots.<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2009/09/15 14:15

I don't have personal experience with this brand, but I have seen them. Well-known suppliers are carrying these cages, and they appear to have reasonable quality.

If you are looking at this cage for three parrots at once, I would be somewhat concerned about crowding - especially if it's three greys.

We sell them at the store, and I have seen, inspected and dismantled them. They are well made and pretty, but they are too small for our fids. Also, they are expensive (you pay for the pretty) when you consider the size. Their warranty excludes a lot of basic stuff and their shape is a limiting factor in toy placement. Overall, they are nice if you want a pretty cage in green and tan, but sonce they dont come in a lot of different color combos and are pricey, I doubt they will be something most people want. On a side note, we sell a lot of other manufacturers. Customers dont spend much time looking at these in the store.

my Quaker has a cage almost like that one only his is a medium grey color and he loves it , the only thing is I keep the top part locked I never open it up for him to perch, he cannot climb on top and perch, I have heard a few really bad stories 0f birds getting seriously hurt when u open that top and let them hang out up there,Opeys has a part above where the cage door is that u can drop down and he can hang out there we call it his Balcony lol and he hangs out there 90% of the time

Debbie_fids_2.jpg