NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Daily Shower

ramsabi

Chimay's not a fan of the shower itself but he LOVES to sit on the shower door for a good steam. I've been taking advantage by giving him intermittant mists with his aloe vera juice.

Otherwise, I have learned that when he's in the mood to play in his water bowl, he's in the mood for a good soaking. I can easily use up nearly an entire bottle of aloe juice when he's in that kind of mood. Seems like he gets into that mood about once a week.

So he gets steamed/misted once every day and soaked about once a week

I would not bathe my birds (they take showers with me) as much...(not because of anything, usually it's because my daughter is always in bathroom with me and it's nice to have a shower by myself!)

But when it's not her, she's telling me that jax or jasper wants a bathe and pulls my hand to go get them. (She's 3)

A couple of times a week I just pop Ana Grey under the faucet in the sink. Small stream of water with my fingers to direct it over her. I have the sink plugged and let the water rise up half way up her body. She enjoys this but we have been doing this from day one and she is now a year old. On the other days I mist her with Aloe Vera juice and water until she is soaked.