NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Obsession

Fendana

Squonk is 5 months old and adorable, the trouble is though that he is obsessed with me and wants cuddles all the time when out of his cage. I adore cuddling him and don't take it for granted as it maybe won't last but it's difficult for me to let him out and get on with doing other things. I get him out as often as I can and give him toys to play with on my lap but that's the thing, he won't go onto his play stand he remains glued onto me. Just wondered if it's because he is still a baby. He is also desperate to drink my tea so I have to make sure it is out of reach until it's luke warm for him to drink, so many questions for a new CAG owner but I am enjoying my baby boy so much! We are in love!:)

Yes, it is do to his young age. Enjoy all that cuddle time!! :-) It will still reducing in not to long in stages where he will venture out, want to sit on the play stand and preen and play etc.

The tea is not good for him. A small sip won't hurt, itsn't advised, but if you get a cup of warm water, he will drink it while you can have your tea. :-)

They are SO sweet & cuddly, my little boy Biscotti is 15 weeks & loves to get up under my neck & make sweet baby sounds. I am loving every minute because he is already showing some independence, but always likes to come back for a cuddle. :) He also seems to like tea! He met his grandpa ( my dad ) for the first time yesterday, and kept wanting a sip of his iced tea! He also likes water in a glass, so will have to have one ready for him instead of the tea. What is it in the tea that is not good for them? The caffine? Sure don't want him into anything harmful!