NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pics and Videos

Eckobird

Ecko being a sweet boy, he wants his neck rubbed. :kiss:

bbfb299e.jpg

We finally got Ecko potty trained! YAY! I bring him to the toilet everytime I take him out of the cage and say go poo poo and he always goes instantly. :P

a1339e9b.jpg

This is a very short clip of Ecko flying through the door that is cracked open. This is an example of how good he can fly, I can't believe he gets through the small opening like that. Watch closely..

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o188/scebaldwin/?action=view&current=SDC11492.flv

th_SDC11492.jpg

Here is a video of Ecko sitting on his daddys shoulder while he makes dinner. Ecko loves being on his daddy and is always chatting.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o188/scebaldwin/?action=view&current=SDC11472-1.flv

th_SDC11472.jpg

Enjoy.

Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/09/11 18:09<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/09/11 18:16

Loved the photos and especially the flight through the slightly opened door shot. That was some awesome and fast flying.

Thanks for sharing these and you should be (I know you are) busting at the seams over Eckos' capabilities. GreYt job on the potty training!!

Karma to you.

Just love the pictures and video's great shot of her flying through the door. I laughed so hard at seeing echo sitting on the toilet and everytime I think about it I laugh again so so cute. good job with toilet training I wish I could get Adaya toilet trained we are working on it but she still makes mistakes.

It is pretty amazing how he can fly through the door without hurting himself. He has done this a couple of times now and I was watching how he does it.. he hovers at the door for a couple seconds then he stretches his wings all the way up to get through. LOL he is crazy, he hates to be in the room alone so when we go into another room he comes searching for us and gets desperate to get to us so he thinks of these master plans hahaha.. he is soo smart!<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/09/14 23:59