NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

KNOCK,KNOCK

Teaka

Welcome Teaka!!

It's GreYt having you here. :-)

They do it, I believe simply because they enjoy the sound. They love bashing bells, throwing anything they can that will clang and bang when it hits the floor etc.... BIG FUN. :-)

When you get a chance, why don't you go to the welcome room and introduce yourself so others will know we have a new member.

The only toy I have been able to put in Charlies cage as soon as I got it was a tubular stainless steel bell from Northern Parrots,he loves it.I have no idea why this new toy was not viewed as a mass murderer but he took to it right away.

Teaka wrote:

Can anyone tell me why my grey will knock on her favorite toy or the wall she will do this once in a while.Any ideas???

The same reason that if you give a toddler a spoon he will start banging on something with it. They like the cause and effect. You know.. I bang this and this noise happens. Hey I made that sound happen.:)

Thanks for all the answers,I am glad it is just a thing they like to do.I was thinking maybe it was she was bored or something but she gets alot of attention so I thought how could that be.This is a great site as a person can look up anything and get answers to.As somethings just not sure about.Love this site !!!!