NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Brush with the Law!

JillyBeanz

You know, I started reading all the forums to learn about parrots. Believe me, I appreciate you all so much. Then, I started getting to know you through threads like this one, I have to move my computer because Java is mocking my laugh! I came across the corrupt-a-dream today. I am working backward from page 25, thru 14 and I think we have more than a few renegades... Judy{Feel-good-0002006E} I keep interrupting my husband's work to read to him!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I started reading all the forums to learn about parrots. Believe me, I appreciate you all so much. Then, I started getting to know you through threads like this one, I have to move my computer because Java is mocking my laugh! I came across the corrupt-a-dream today. I am working backward from page 25, thru 14 and I think we have more than a few renegades... Judy{Feel-good-0002006E} I keep interrupting my husband's work to read to him!

I think asking my devoted husband to bring in Juno, with a huge cage and to take me back to the bird fair spending a hundred dollars an hour to furnish it, and giving up his favored spot for the new guy is about as wild as I dare to get, LOL. Now if we are talking swinging, how about that new orbit or atom swinging from a shower tension rod in the doorway? How about those new rope swings and things? LOL

Yes Jill, you and many others have seen a side that has been quietly tucked away for a while now. I probably wasn't sensible before, but at least I was keeping it to myself and here I am joining forums and telling tales.

Judy, little did my husband know what he was giving up when I did the switcheroo on the birthday cruise and used his savings to buy Juno. Today, all the books and cds came out of the armoire in our room and it is stocked with all the toy making, seed sprouting, poop cleaning, bullet proof toys playing parrot things.

But, I did still have a little sensibility. I had the sense to use different accounts and spread checks out to buy my stuff on a second trip to the bird fair while he was watching football... LOL