NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Peeps....

Natasha

Hey

How are u peeps? I have been ok, well at least I am breathing stil lol....I have been retrenched last week it was such a shock now too look for a job this time off the year:ohmy: In any way my terrible two's are doing great!!! And maybe we wil have a third one, maybe some off Moms friends has a 7 year old Grey Jeremia he is so cute but he bites them so they are thinking off giving him to me I saw him for the first time on Saterday and boy did we kick it off they couldn't believe the way he behaved with us on Saturday... I told them too think about it so lets give them some time Jenny said he wil get more attention ect. by us but hey it's still their bird....Vlooi's Mom and them moved away:( so I am heartsore over him but at least I tried........

Glad to hear you are doing ok except for not having a job, you join so many others in the same boat but I wish you luck in finding one real soon.

Wow, you might be getting another grey, three will be a handful but if you can handle two then three shouldn't be any problem, do let us know if you do get this other grey.

Sometimes it just takes someone who knows what they are doing or how to handle them and other people just can't understand how you did that but good luck.