NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Camilla's Announcement

Spinner

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice shot of Gonzo & Camilla's fids - two hatched, and two still in the egg. Although they are only three days different in age, the size difference is remarkable.

This image is captured from the newly installed high-res wide-angle camera.

Two_Chicks.jpg

Both chicks are quite vocal and not at all bashful about letting their dad know it's time to bring in some food.<br><br>Post edited by: Spinner, at: 2009/10/09 05:13

That picture is adorable Dave and I have been watching more lately because of the hatchings and I have seen Gonzo come in and feed Camilla while she is sitting on the eggs, so fascinating to watch.

I can't begin to describe how precious this is for you to share it with us, something we wouldn't otherwise experience, I love it.

Robin,

Bonnie & Clyde's cam channel is temporarily being used for the boot web cam in Gonzo & Camilla's nest box. I only have capacity for two feeds on the computer I am using to serve up the video to the web. And since there wasn't activity in Bonnie's nest, I am just using their feed - the new cam plugged into their wires.

So 8081 is normally Bonnie & Clyde's cam, and is still labeled that way on the page. But it is currently plugged into the wide angle cam in Gonzo and Camilla's boot area of the nest box.

8082 is still Gonzo and Camilla's cam, but in the tall section of the box.

What all this really tells me is that I need a beefier computer so I can have about a half dozen feeds.

Oh, and I'm in process of modifying Bonnie's nest box for a future side-mounted cam port. I'm hoping it will give a nice angle to view the babies when Bonnie is planted over them.