NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Skin Lesion, AGAIN!

kittykittykitty

• 2 weeks later...

Katana, thank you. You are so right. The waiting part is hard. I'm having a Mohs' procedure which means the tissue will be examined at the time with more removal repeated until all the edges are clear. I think the hardest part now is not knowing how deep it is and how many times it will require to get it all. That will determine the size of the graft. With all the prayers and positive thoughts I know it will go well!:)

Thank you Dan, Casper, Judy, EVERYONE:) I'm taking the computer downstairs so that I can stay in touch with my GREYt family. I have reservations to fly to Sacramento on Tuesday, returning the 29th. I'll be off line that week. I'll be with my daughters, grand-daughter and gt. grand-daughter (she's four!)AND PRECIOUS so I'll be busy.:lol: I'll post the outcome as soon as I get home from the surgery. :cheer:

{Nature-0002009A}<br><br>Post edited by: kittykittykitty, at: 2009/09/19 21:43

I look at things like this.

If I ask anybody what chance have you of winning the lottery?

Answer.

NONE

If I ask anybody what is the chance of somebody not getting through a bad time?

Answer.

Every chance.

My answer.

When it is a GOOD thing to gain, we allways think no chance.

When it is a bad thing we allways think every chance.

WHY, We allways think the worst.

You will be ok Kitty I am shure, You will be ok.

Trust me xxxx :kiss:

Bernie.

• 2 weeks later...

To all my GREYt friends- I'm home as of this pm{Nature-0002009A}! The week in the Sacramento area flew by. The lesion was removed sucessfully yesterdaay. All the margins were clear. The lesion itself was malignant but it is gone now.:cheer: The leg is wrapped from toes to knee with a pressure bandage and another pressure dressing is on the doner site. I can't do much other than keep my leg elevated so I think I'll be visiting the forum more this next week. Thank you all!!!

{Nature-0002009A}

Ah, there is no place like home. Thanks for letting us know how your procedure was resolved. Now, keep that leg up, follow doctors orders and catch up with the forum posts. You deserve a little rest and relaxation. Good to have this behind you! Glad you are back.