NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cocoa's new play stand !

Cocoa and I have been making great progress in our bonding /getting to know one another/ trust each other phase of our new relationship. He has been here one month come the 11th of September.

When I let him out of the cage, I sit next to it and he comes down and forces his head into my hand so I can scratch his neck. He lays his head in my out stretched hand and lets my use my thumb to rub the side of his head.

While on the side of the cage, he rolls onto his back on my hand, letting go of the cage with one foot. He has pulled my hand on top of the cage and rolled on his back with my hand securely in his grip.

To show him my appreciation ( and to provide something to get him further from the cage ) I made him a playstand today.

I am getting ready to let him out, I hope he checks it out.

Here's the fruits of my Labor Day Weekend.

The tallest vertical pole is 3 feet and the short one is 2 feet tall. The box is 24 inches by 18 inches and will fit table next to couch where I sit.

I hope Cocoa will join me by the couch when the Basketball season starts so he can help root for the Orlando Magic with me !<br><br>Post edited by: Cocoascaregiver, at: 2009/09/07 00:32

Cocoa__s_new_buddy_.jpg

He Likes It !

Well apprehensibly anyway .

I'm very pleased that he ventured off of his cage and onto the table, getting in the playstand put a big smile on my face though !

Here's a couple more shots of Cocoa's new adventure.

Cocoacheckingitout.jpg

Cocoaspotsthewiffleball.jpg

Maybe tomorrow he'll climb up and check out the view .<br><br>Post edited by: Cocoascaregiver, at: 2009/09/07 02:21