NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

SCARED THE BEJESUS OUT OF ME!!!

Luvparrots

As you all know, I live alone and very early this morning 3:00 am or so, I was awaken by the beeping of the front door opening (you who have alarm systems know the sound) and I was up in a flash and searched through the house to no avail. Perhaps it was my imagination???? Back to sleep I went only to once again to hear the beeping, beeping of the front door opening. No one around to open doors!!! Of course, I couldn't go back to sleep now. And then I realized I no longer have that kind of alarm system!!! So what was it, or who was it..... Sully, my Eclectus, my pet store rescue.... he was making the beeping sounds because that was what happened at the pet store every time someone entered!!!!! Sully doesn't talk he only makes sounds and laughs, now I know he also sounds like an alarm system!!!! I'm just grateful he didn't laugh after he make the beep beep beeping sound or I would have been calling the police!!!! :ohmy: :angry: :(

Edited by luvparrots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAThat's too funny I know I shouldn't laugh but it struck my funny bone. least we know Sully got a good sence of humor shame on him playing practical jokes on his mom. I bet he was laughing to himself when he heard you get out of bed to check the house, hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love stories like this. My parents told me about the grey they had before I was born. My Dad was in the navy, so he would be gone a lot. So this meant the grey LOVED my Mom. Dad would come home and Mr. Grey wanted nothing to do with him... well kind of. Mr. Grey (I forget his real name) would in my Mom's voice call out "MIKE!!!" (my Dad) and he would, like a good husband, come running in to the room. Mr. Grey would just laugh at him. Mr. Grey also didn't much care for the shitzu they had. So again in my Mom's voice he would call "Sasha" and here comes the dog... My. Grey would swoop down from atop his cage and try to bite poor Sasha hahahaha. These stories of how funny and clever a grey can be is what makes me want one.