NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Scented Candles Incense

Guest Splif

What is your opinion on burning scented candles or incense in your home. I have a CAG, and I know they are very sensitive to fumes.

Please let me know.

Guest Phunkygal

My wife is dying to use her "tarts"... Yankee candle makes the ones she has.

You put them in the "tart warmer" which is over a light bulb, the wax melts and the scent is in the air. No smoke, but obviously a fragrance is something in the air... Any about these?

Guest DjHarlequin

since you killfiled me you won't be able to read this. For the benefit of others, I never actualy said "use google" though how C Roth can comment on a post he couldn't see I am at a loss to explain. What I *did* say, was to do a google *groups* search, and provide a link for him to do so. Nothing to do

subject. That way the OP gets the benefit of reading everything which has ever been posted about the subject and get a feel of the general cencus of opinion on the subject. Exactly what he would get if everyone here posted a reply and backed the posts up with evidence and links. Google groups is most informative. It can help identify a troll, and give you a general feel about someone who posts here by showing what other groups they post to and how others react to their posts etc. Most interesting.

Guest DjHarlequin

many times before"?

Hmm, funny how it is ok for you to say this, but not if *I* say it, even though I posted a link to *where* he/she could read up about it.

That's OK Molly, I didn't think you were crabby, I'm just not too computer literate. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my questions. I will go to Google right now.

Thanks again, and Hapyy Holidays to you.

Guest voidband

Thank you all for the responses to my inquiry. I did go to google, and have read some interesting opinions. I think that if I use moderation, and don't turn my home into a "Hallmark store" (LOL), Morey should make out just fine'

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays.