NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Macaw Photo, On Back !!!

Jayd

they are so cute i bet you going to sad to see them go when its time for them to go home to their family's. I wouldn't be able to do it I don't think I'd be bawling my eyes out wondering if the where being treated right and getting all the right things to eat and if their cages where large enough. I'd be a nervous wreck. When I got Adaya I could of had her for free if I took 3 other babie's and hand fed them for my breeder friend. I just couldn't do it I would end up wanting to keep them all so I paid 1/2 price and took only Adaya at 5 weeks old. She's more than enough baby for me. She is such a little trouble maker some times. I wouldn't change a thing though I just love my little brat to pieces.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/09/03 14:49

:)It 's so hard, we love each one of them no matter what kind of bird they are. We hand feed using a syringe or spoon, no tube and we hold each baby when we feed them...Just in the last few months a: Hawk-head, 4 CAG's, 5 Macaws, 4 Amazons, 3 Half moons, 4 Senegal's, Major Mitchel, Umbrella Too, 2 Green cheeks,2 Sun's, and ,8 tiel's. We love each one and worry about each one. We do this because we want to not for pay, and we would keep all if we could...:) :)

Thats allot of babies to feed and socialize in 1 month. Its a full time job. I'm so glad that there are people like you in the world that trully love and care for Gods creatures. To me the birds are angels on earth to watch over us. they are such intelegent beautiful animals every single one of them. You must have a very large house to be able to keep all these guys for at least the time it takes to wean them all. Do You ever get very attachaed to the one that just is so special. I used to breed Shih-zu dogs and there was always 1 pup every couple of litters that I'd want to keep usully the runt. Do you find its like that with the birds as well? Any way Karma to you for all your hard work you deserve it

:) Bless you all, we love birds...We live in a bird house, cages here there and everywhere.(none in bath room) The birds are arranged by type, tiel are by themselves. If you don't like birds, don't visit us..:P

We let the flier free in the daytime, they socialize with each others, It's extremely hard for us to give up any of them, and yes, we fall for the runt. It's really hard to not bond with them, we return them to when their on 1 feeding a day and eating better than good, and taking baths etc...They weight as of today:

875-to950 grams......:ohmy: