NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from TX!!!

Hi all.....my name is Teri and I'm from TX. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world and I have 2 girls ages 13 and 10. I am also owned by 11 parrots!!! I have a B&G Macaw named Marnie, a TAG named Cody, a CAG named Remy, a Moluccan cockatoo named Beaker, a white-capped pionus named Nala, a blue quaker named Bailey, 3 green quakers named Baby Boy, Petri, and Woodie girl, and a green parrotlet named Jellybean, and a yellow parrotlet named Buttercup. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment around my house. We also have 10 dogs of whom most are rescues, 3 cats, 2 horses, and 2 tanks full of fish. As you can see, we have a small zoo! I am an RN in the intensive care unit at my local hospital as well so we stay pretty busy around here! I'm really glad to be here and hope to meet lots of new bird friends that are as crazy about their fids as I am and learn new information as well that helps me be a great parront!

Hello Teri and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your fids.

Wow you do have a full house of animals, I am impressed at just how many you do have, how do you find the time to take care of all of them, 11 parrots, thats a lot of birds.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We would love to see some pictures of your greys and other fids if you have some you would share with us.

• 2 weeks later...