NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Spock :I Wanna Talk!

Jayd

B) Hi, Spock here...I am 7 months old now and I still can't talk!! I can fly...I can squawk and make noises ...I can give kisses...my slaves put a banana and a sweet potato on the table and when they ask me to choose the banana or the potato, I can pick them right every time...Jim talks and picks up a new word and sentence every day and the bird they call Chloe, (my slaves say she is a Half-Moon Parrot) NEVER shuts up...she talks all day (and night) but I can't say anything!!!! Jim calls me Spock as clear as can be and I tried the Vulcan Mind Meld and Jim says talk out loud. I've never been hit by a phaser...maybe it was those spores....Or maybe not...My slaves tell me to be patient but it is so hard. I sit for a long time on their fingers while they talk to me and I watch their mouth but all that comes out of my mouth is AAAWWWKK. Salsa doesn't talk but she just an Amazon (and she won't even preen me when I walk up to her really nice and put my head down for her. She just says "mew, mew, mew" at me and walks away) Well, I can do acrobatic tricks that the others can't do so there...not logical.

Spock

Live Long and Prosper!!!<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/08/30 20:51

GreYt update on Spock and other flock members. :-)

Spock, a Vulcan's Brain is so far advanced from mere humans and of course your logic. Tells you not to utter a word until you have it right. They just don't hear your very low Vulcan practicing and calibrating going on.

Jim will be shocked, when he realises it is not a mind meld he is hearing, but actual spoken words. The average for Vulcan's first words is around 1 year. So your right on par. :-)

Don't worry be happy one day you will open your mouth and expect an aaawwwkk and a real word or phrase will come out. Sometimes these things take time maybe you vocal cords haven't finished growing yet after all you are still a very young boy. You will be talking soon enough there is no rush and if by chance that some how your vocal cords never develop enough to talk you still have a wonderful flock that loves you and that understands you. So Like I said at the beginning of this post Don't worry be Happy.