NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MY TOY.

Supernova

katana600 wrote:

So let me see if I understand this: You don't give her a proper naming ceremony, wreck the poor gal a time or two and break her bits. Now you have removed some of her essential innards, plan to juice up her metabolism with rocket fuel, spin her in the lake like a whirling dervish and leave her to her own devices? Please hire a professional videographer so we can see this carnage Bernie. Please oh please seek cover and come back to us, you keep my imagination from running amok. LOL.
It is my toy and I will play with it as I wish young lady.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is how I treat all woman. :cheer: :cheer: ;)

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE,

I went to the lake yesterday (Sunday 8th)

The new fuel mix,the new prop shaft, the new water cooled manifold, all added up to a very interesting afternoon, it went like a bat out of hell.

All the mods and work have come together to make a very competitive power boat.

I still need to do a few mods to it but it is looking very good for the summer season.

Top speed 47.8 mph by speed cam.

I will get my camera back very soon and when I do I will post the results here.

I got back home at 6pm totally worn out, with the cold and it was a very long day by the lake, but that is what you get from being a a silly old man with a TOY. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Supernova wrote:

UPDATE, The mods have been done and it is ready to be busted again, but this time on video because my camera is fixed :woohoo: :woohoo:

OMG! Hold onto your wigs ladies! The boat might make an outing - and be named!! I don't think we ever did attend the naming ceremony did we!!!

Looking forward to it Bernie!! Go camera go!!! :)

Supernova wrote:

It is my toy and I will play with it as I wish young lady.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is how I treat all woman. :cheer: :cheer: ;)

Ha ha ha, good one Bernie! And with that I should guess you are wrecking it because you wish to. LOL Can't wait for the videos. Have fun.

• 2 months later...

Awww thanks Bernie!!!!! Boy you gentlemen aren't very gentle with your toys. You just plop your toys in the water like an old log or something!!! Great fun Bernie, thanks!!! I noticed at the end of the first video there was some ice on something outside. The remnants of the winter snows perhaps????

BTW the avitar is the new Toy I am building, it is a bit bigger than the Flame boat and will have a new modified, powerfull engine.

The Flame has 2.4 horse power this new one will have 7hp and is only 3in longer, but that will be for next year ish but I intend to finnish it sooner.

Nerbie.

Welcome back....You might like this, not far from our house...http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=desert+storm+2010+lake+havasu&aq=f Lately a lot of people are going "electric" Brushless and LI-PO 'S..When I get a chance I'll get some tech shot's [Fuel, gas, and electrics ]for ya. Temps are already over 100...Jayd, Maggie and Spock

BTW the avitar is the new Toy I am building, it is a bit bigger than the Flame boat and will have a new modified, powerfull engine.

The Flame has 2.4 horse power this new one will have 7hp and is only 3in longer, but that will be for next year ish but I intend to finnish it sooner.

Nerbie.

Wow Nerbie!! That's quite a toy you will have there! I have my hands full with one horse at a time - how are going to handle 7?!!

Wow Nerbie!! That's quite a toy you will have there! I have my hands full with one horse at a time - how are going to handle 7?!!

hahahaha nice one Lyn.

My toy is back home now, a little assembly to be done then weeeeeeeeeeeeeee orf we go.

Welcome back....You might like this, not far from our house...http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=desert+storm+2010+lake+havasu&aq=f Lately a lot of people are going "electric" Brushless and LI-PO 'S..When I get a chance I'll get some tech shot's [Fuel, gas, and electrics ]for ya. Temps are already over 100...Jayd, Maggie and Spock

Electric is ok but they dont last more than 10 or 15 mins but petrol can go for as long as the fuel tank, My toy will do 30 mins on a good day and it makes more noise weee. ahem.