NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MY TOY.

Supernova

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This SUNDAY the toy is going to get wet and be given a good seeing to.

As I said, before the lake froze, it has a new prop shaft made from stainless steel,and new phosphor bronze bearings, also it is now run so 15,000 rpm easy, and a new fuel mix.

I can video the whole thing, but we will need to wait because I cant yet download the clips to puter.

I am going to give it Hell and Max speed, if possible, so don't be surprised if it gets all crashed up.

Just one other thing the engine cut off servo and batteries have been removed cos they are to heavy, so stopping it will be interesting. :woohoo: :woohoo:<br><br>Post edited by: Supernova, at: 2010/01/29 18:22

luvparrots wrote:

Bernie this all sounds suicidal for your boat!!! Do they have destruction derbies for boats like they have for cars????? That might be the better sport for you!!!

manbailingoutboat.gif

:woohoo: :woohoo:<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2010/01/29 22:29

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Dearie me, Bernie, you took OFF the means to stop your boat after juicing up the motor so it can go doubly fast? What are you going to do, stick your toe in the water to make it come to a stop or do you just plan to speed around and around until you run out of fuel?

katana600 wrote:

Dearie me, Bernie, you took OFF the means to stop your boat after juicing up the motor so it can go doubly fast? What are you going to do, stick your toe in the water to make it come to a stop or do you just plan to speed around and around until you run out of fuel?
Well I normally use the bank to stop it why change now :blush:

That is why I got the nick name Gravel Rash.

So let me see if I understand this: You don't give her a proper naming ceremony, wreck the poor gal a time or two and break her bits. Now you have removed some of her essential innards, plan to juice up her metabolism with rocket fuel, spin her in the lake like a whirling dervish and leave her to her own devices? Please hire a professional videographer so we can see this carnage Bernie. Please oh please seek cover and come back to us, you keep my imagination from running amok. LOL.