NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MY TOY.

Supernova

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick update.

My engineer has made a new prop shaft out of super hard steel and new bearings out of phosphor bronze.

This will be installed on Sunday.

The new fuel mixture is being used next time and we should see a vast improvement in speed and handling.

The TOY is run in now 3.gif

I am now sorted with a brand new stainless steel prop-shaft and phosphor bronze bearings, A new greasing system and more powerful batteries for the servos so after some more meticulous engineering also the new fuel mix next time out will be ALL OUT !!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"The new fuel mixture is being used next time and we should see a vast improvement in speed and handling." Just what kind of fuel is Elaine giving you Bernie, you may be able to increase your speed, but handling is still being done by Bernie-one-thumb, or did you hire a real driver?

Bah that is baby ice, I've been swimming with that little crust of ice on the water, you cream puff. Wade in there and blaze a trail, I want to see that video. :P

Supernova wrote:

I am now sorted with a brand new stainless steel prop-shaft and phosphor bronze bearings, A new greasing system and more powerful batteries for the servos so after some more meticulous engineering also the new fuel mix next time out will be ALL OUT !!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sounds impressive Bernie! Be sure to get that on video!