NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MY TOY.

Supernova

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvey nearly fell off his perch as I still had the volume up high from our chat yesterday!!! Actually - I nearly fell off the chair too!! :laugh:

Great film Bernie - well worth the wait - perhaps next time for a little bit of suspense will you practice on a day that the lake is full of ducks! :whistle:

Supernova wrote:

Well it will one day, it goes out with 3 pints of petrol in its tanks so If it gets a bashing it would blow up :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You're supposed to put the petrol in the engine tho Bernie - not drink it!!!! :laugh:

Anyhoo! You best get out this weekend - because for the next three months the pond will be frozen - you'll need to fit skates!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Bernie you are almost ready for the big leagues. Your boating skills are shaping up nicely. Now I want you to toss out some of those bright orange bouys so you have an obstacle course to test your agility. Also, I saw the red jacket but it was our beloved Bernie, not some bald git... so I am not letting you get away with that. We are the only ones allowed to insult and pick on you. Thanks for the new video.