NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I will be on Tv on Moday watch if you can.

carolz7

I am beyond excitement to announce that i will be on TV this Monday August 31st at 9am. KHOU channel 11, Great day Houston with host Debra Duncan. If you can please try and watch. If you know anyone whom has been struggling with weight loss or who just needs and wants to loose weight you must see this show. It will be featured with Dr. Powell and Dr. Anoop from Amaya CLinic. I cannot say enough about this Clinic. I was on the verge of just giving up and if it was not for them i probably would not be here today. They helped me when no other medical doctor would. For those not in Houston or Texas you should be able to watch the show on your computer.

My goal from now until i leave this planet is to help each and every person loose weight. If you don't already know we are causing so much destruction to our bodies by being over weight. I feel fantastic i have energy that never ends and i have been taken off all meds that i have been on for 20 years. The first time in my life i now have low blood pressure it is just too funny to hear a doctor say that.

CONGRATULATIONS CAROL!!! I am so happy and proud of you!

At 48 years old, I became a Certified Fitness Trainer, and am in total believe about living a healthier lifestyle! I don't live in Houston, but would love to see it on the internet. Could you please post a link here so we can see you? I am very interested in the how, whats and why's of your success! :)

Oh my Carol, that has been my struggle for many years now and I am fighting a loosing battle it seems. I wish I could watch the show but I will be at work during that time and won't even be able to watch thru the computer.

I would be interested in hearing what kind of ideas and suggestions they offer and hear more about what kind of regimen you were on to successfully lose your weight for I fear my life will be shortened prematurely because of my weight problem.

Thanks for sharing this with us Carol and congrats to you on your weight loss, you are an inspiration to us all.

You must get a copy to enable upload to the site - or let us know the link so we can watch it on our computer (hopefully we can from here in the UK)!

Congratulations on your weight loss - it is hard, and it is stressful at times - but look back on what you were and your health in comparison to now. Well done! :kiss: