NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

She's Eating Out My Hand....

Enzo

Hi All

Hope your all well

Hurray i plucked up the courage to put my hand in her cage and stroke her head/beak although she did sqwuak me and try to nip me but i was stern with my words.....

NO NO BITING NO NO.. Gae her a few almonds and jelly bites from my hand, Was the best feeling ever getting that close to her and then she flew out the knocked into the windows and mirror (again) i went down to her level and tryed to coax her onto my arm/finger but no she flew around pooped on my mums cream sofa's (OUCH) infact pooped almost everywere she went, Is their a some kind of disinfectant or something that can do a good job of cleaning their poop up??

I have tryed everything i can think of to get her on my arm/Finger but nothing works.. Finally i had move her cage closer to were she was and climb on the curtain rail and persuade her a little to come down and into her cage..

PLEASE HELP???

Thanks in advance

Jay

Thankyou for the comments guys taken on board and will be executed aswell..

Slight concern i have her feathers above her head have fallen out now she did knock her head when she was flying and knocking into the window ,mirror n wall cud that be the cause of her feathers getting knocked out?

She is about 13 weeks old now.. Finally are green chillies good for them everyone keeps tellin me to give her green chillies but only if you guys advice that they are good for them.

Thanks In Advance

Jay

As I answered in a pm to you Jay yes it could have caused her feathers to come out especially in just one place but just keep an eye on her.

You can give her any of the peppers and chillies, the heat generated by those that keep some of us away from them doesn't bother greys and some of them even love them so offer them if you like.