NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

going away

greylover

hey everyone im going away this week for 2 WHOLE WEEKS.My hubby is staying hear but he works.So i was woundering if i can do something before i go.And i dont want him to get stressed and pull he fethers out becasue he has never pulled them out (touch wood that he doesnt).Any ideas and has anyone left ther grey?

I feel so mean but he likes my hubby but he is works and he wont get to see him much.{Feel-bad-0002006A}{Feel-bad-00020072}

I think he will be ok, greylover, others have left for similar time periods and their greys were fine and since your hubby will be around some will be a big help especially if he likes him. Get him some new toys and things to occupy his alone time and have hubby give him outside the cage time and he will be fine, trust me, he won't forget you. When you come home he will be so glad to see you and it will make it worth the trip.

Is your trip for business or pleasure? Just curious.

This is off topic but greylover are you from the UK? Hehe my best friend's boyfriend lives in London and she updates me on british sayings she learns from him, and one of them was "touch wood" as opposed to "knock on wood" as we say in america.

Edit: Oh, I went to your profile and see you're from Spain now. Sorry I didn't check earlier, hehe. I guess it's not just Britain then. ^^<br><br>Post edited by: Tricky, at: 2007/07/14 21:09