NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi all!!

hello my names matthew im 16 and own a stunning CAG named charlie hes 4 years old we got him last november,hes a real livewire funny, very talkative, and also very clever haha. i have signed up here because im going to have questions in the future which im sure experienced owners can answer i will also be posting pictures soon:)

bye

Hello Matthew and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Charlie.

Do you know a lot about Charlie's past and owners? That will help you to understand a lot of his personality and how to handle him.

I assume he was talking when you acquired him and he is smart, it still amazes me how clever they really are and they understand a lot of what we say to them.

Be sure to read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I can't wait to see some pictures of Charlie so don't keep us waiting too long, I can get impatient.

Hi guys/gals thanks for the fast replys! he was an offspring from one of our familys greys they kept him for a while because he had "special" qualities haha i see what they meen. And he wasnt talking very well when we first got him, he seemed to be squeeling and stuff. but hes learnt very fast its amazing.

iv attached a pic of charlie this morning playing in the window :)

yup he is always looking for a way to scare someone or get into trouble, but its the personality he has that makes us love him.

He likes to wait until someone is stood back faced to his cage and he shouts BOO! then laughs in an evil sort of way, i don't have a clue where he got the laugh from.