NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Are you chicken ?

Cocoascaregiver

Are you Chicken ?

Are you chicken ?

no, Cocoa not chicken !

That's what Cocoa said to me this morning while I was making my lunch for work !

Is that too funy or what !

y'all are gonna have to bear with me as Cocoa has come out with something else from his vast vocabulary on an almost daily basis. We were told he says over 100 things, and something tells me it might be more than that.

I think I'll try to keep a list going of what he says .

Does anyone else have a list going to keep track of their Feathered friend's vocabulary ?

Lee Cocoa__s_new_buddy_.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Cocoascaregiver, at: 2009/08/27 02:08

Cocoa__s_new_buddy_.jpg

What a super picture Lee - Cocoa is obviously so at home now! How exciting - you'll be discovering all these new words!

Harvey's only 8 months, so I hope he will speak soon (he is kinda grumbling "hello" under his breath when our backs are turned) - I'll still love him if he doesn't tho! :)

Hahahahaha, what a cute question!! :-)

Cocoa is quite a character and sounds like he is really adjusted well and liking his new home. The photo shows he is a good looking and friendly Grey.

Yes, we keep a list of words and phrases. The problem is not updating it often enough.....Thanks for reminding me :P