NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Winner Is.. ..

CeasarsDad

Well gang.. The first Grey Photo Contest has been a total success.

We had lots of excitement and lots of entries. I want to thank EVERYONE for playing. I think EVERYONE was the winner too.. It was difficult to pick a winner but I think the early consensus was clear... So the winner is Nikko and the comics shot.

Nikko_comics2.jpg

This shot was an early favorite of mine.... I also loved the sunglasses shot by babygrey.. That would have been second place..

Congratulations Spooky.. You deserve this for sure.. Let hear it everyone.. Let give Spooky a big round of applause.... :P:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks everyone :)! Nikko is going to get a really big head. She has already demanded that I buy her a Jolly Ball as compensation for her tremendous modeling skills :P (I just ordered it, the spoiled little brat).

My dad said his favorite picture was the grey in the argyle sweater.

Guest Lidia

Good choice, congratulations Nikko and Spooky! Nikko certainly looks very good.

But I have to tell you, Joshua is now attending a cosmetic surgeon as he feels unbeautiful and unloved. Now, I don't wish to name names, but he went to all the trouble of being professionally photographed by Annie Liebovitz, because of being invited to enter this peagant, wore his BEST feathers and was in tip-top shape for the bathing-suit competition and was horrified to find that he has lost to a younger and smaller AG.

Now, clearly, I don't feel the way he does, but I just thought you should know.

:evil:<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/14 11:42

Guest briansmum

CONGRATS NIKKO AND SPOOKYHURST!! excellent shot, well captured, deffinately my fave.

LOL lidia. beak up joshua, theres always next time.

I think Bri's just pleased i've stopped following him about pointing my camera at him :laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: xxbeccyxx, at: 2007/07/14 13:58

I think Joshua should have a talk with his file hosting service about why his pictures weren't up during the final vote. Maybe it was a conspiracy (or Nikko bribed somebody :ohmy:)! Nikko says he is welcome to join her inside her Jolly Ball if it would make him feel better :).

Guest Lidia

spookyhurst wrote:

Nikko says he is welcome to join her inside her Jolly Ball if it would make him feel better :).

Joshua is still weeping into his pillow, but I will tell him about Nikko's slightly sluttish offer and we will see what happens ...

Congratulations Spooky, it was a great photo, you deserve to win!

:kiss: