NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey bullies my wife

dhorje

My wife took Koko out for a morning walk for the 1st time 2 days ago. I put the harness on Koko for my wife before heading to the gym. When I came back 1 hour later, I saw my wife struggling to remove the harness off Koko. Koko didn't allow my wife to remove the harness. My wife was bitten all over her fingers. It took me just a few seconds to remove the harness without being bitten. LOL. My wife scolded Koko, "no more morning walk with you, you look at my fingers", showing her bruised fingers.

I have trained Koko to perch on my fingers during outdoor walk. Before going out, I placed Koko on my wife's fingers. Koko refused to perch there, went straight for her shoulder and refused to come down.

Harvey will only let me install and uninstall his harness. He won't let my husband near him at this stage. He will sit on his knee and walk about with him once he's in the harness, but Michael wouldn't even try to put it on/take it off due to exactly the same scenario that your wife has encountered.

Just looks like it's another "me" job! ;)