NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi All

Enzo

My name is jay.. I live in england and bought my CAG yesterday evening as some of you will know due to my harassing you lol.. I have named her Angel 12 wks old.. Just been having a few teething problems but then that is normal.. No doubt you wonderful people will be their to help me along the way.

Regards

Jay

P.s No Pics as of yet jus wanna let her settle in 1st before i start flashing the cam.

Hello Jay and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could finally introduce yourself and we look forward to hearing more about you and Angel.

No doubt you might not think at this point her name suits here but it will, just give her time to settle down and feel comfortable and things will fall into place.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and continue to ask questions as you have been and we will help you in any way we can.

I hope you will grace us with some pictures soon but yes let her settle in.

Hi Jay (and baby Angel). Welcome to our family. You will find absolutely everything you need to know from these guys - they are my parrot bible and I go nowhere else for help, advice (oh, and the odd bit of humour thrown in here and there).

Right - she's had 24 hours - Get the Camera Out!!! :laugh: